Rules and guidelines.
Although these are more of guidelines than rules these are still something you should keep in mind if you wish to submit a shrine to Emotion. Although I am generally easy going on what I'll add this is more of a clarification on what I will and will not accept. If there is anything you don't understand feel free to contact me about them and I'll do my best to answer your questions.
- The shine you submit must be owned by you and it must be dedicated to something from an anime, manga, or video game. As to what that is specifically is up to you, but for an idea it can be a character, a relationship, or even the series itself.
- I will accept large shrines, small shrines, one page shrines, and even shrine/fanlisting combos. For fanlisting/shrine combos, however, the fanlisting must not be the main focus of the site or else it won't be listed. (Note: sites added before this rule was added will not be affected but I will not add anymore in the future.) I will not accept any sort of media or fanworks type sites.
- No coming soon shrines. I don't care if it is under construction or on hiatus, but I would like it if there was some accessible content for visitors to read/see.
- You must put a link back to the site either before or right after submitting your shrine. I won't link your shrine if I cannot find a link back (I will keep your submission until you do add the link though).
- Although it isn't absolutely required I would very much appreciate it if you kept your shrine information updated. It would help me out greatly, otherwise your shrine will be at risk of being removed when I actually do a link check.
- I will not accept any shrines containing content that bashes or shows hate toward anything or anyone. We all have our own preferences and not everyone will think the same thing.
- If you have multiple shrines you wish to submit please send in a separate form for each one. This will just make things easier for me when I update the site. Don't worry, you won't flood me with mail (seeing as I don't get much anyway, haha).
Pretty simple, right? If you feel you meet the requirements then go ahead and grab a code and submit your shrine! If you already have a shrine listed here but want to update your information then visit this page instead.